ChronicDoc is an online platform that enables healthcare providers to manage and treat their existing patients with chronic medical conditions, giving you access to your patients at the touch of a button & making the consultation process more efficient and feasible.
Chronicdoc.co.za is based on an existing doctor-patient relationships. You choose your candidates based on their medical records, history and how controlled the patients’ health is. It serves the purpose of catering to chronic controlled medical conditions, such as Diabetes, HIV/AIDS, Cholesterol & Asthma.
• Your patients will be reminded when they are due for a re-script through chronicdoc.co.za and will then be prompted to complete a follow-up assessment, get their bloods tested if needed & upload any supporting documents needed by you to determine their current state.
• You are then able to review the information uploaded, send reminders & rescript your patients accordingly.
• Scripts can be sent directly to a selected pharmacy, whereby arrangements for collection/delivery of your patient’s medication can be made.
• *You are always in control of the process. Should there be any concern with the follow-up made or with the supporting documents uploaded by your patient, you are able to immediately request that the patient attends a face-to-face consultation.
• All communication and notifications will be made via the chronicdoc.co.za platform.
• ChronicDoc operates lawfully.
• The standard of care is still appropriate whereby doctors are still able to supersede the system and call their patients in, if needed.
• Convenience for patients. Their chronic illness is managed simply.
• The face-to-face individualized care is not completely replaced.
• Patients reduce their risk of contracting other illnesses from other patients when visiting a doctor’s practice.
• Improved feasibility as there is no risk of patients cancelling their subscriptions.
• A safe, reliable and affordable platform.
• Chronicdoc.co.za will be able to reduce travel costs & time spent at a doctors practice.
• Increases the trust aspect between doctor & patient – the patient’s doctor is still in control of their illness.
• Patients have access to their medical history which is uploaded to the chronicdoc.co.za platform – this empowers them.
• The ability to conveniently access and view a patient’s medicine history, follow up periods, blood results and supporting information from one source.
• ChronicDoc will remind patients when they are due for a follow up and rescript at a predetermined interval.
• To keep in line with the guidelines set out by the HPCSA, whilst still providing patients with the final aim of receiving convenience and easy access to healthcare.
• To optimize the logistics of the follow up process involved with chronic medical conditions
• To empower the patient in terms of their knowledge and understanding of their chronic illness.
No hidden charges!